Through the Create Project wizard, you can enhance your video content with professional visual elements by manually selecting material from your video library.
1. Click on the "Create Project" button.
2. Provide a title for your video (you can always change it later)
3. Select footage from your video library that you would like Peech to automatically analyze and edit.
4. Choose the frame size (aspect ratio) that you would like Peech to use for cropping your video, depending on the digital channel where you intend to publish it.
5. Select the visual elements you'd like Peech to incorporate into your video, enhancing its attractiveness and engagement.
6. Select the relevant content you want to include in your final video. Utilize the Content Editor just like you would with a document – highlight sentences and opt to "remove" to trim them out from the video, or "revert" to bring them back.
Check out this article to delve deeper into the Content Editor.
That's great! Review the edited video that Peech created for you and tweak the result in the Visual Editor.
Check out this article to delve deeper into the Visual Editor.